The Roehrig - Lorentzen brewery

The brewery was founded in Lorentzen in 1870 by B. Bauer and a new facility was built in 1901. The brewery became known as the "brasserie de la vallée de l'Eichl" (brewery of the Eichl valley).

In 1909 it was taken over by Charles Roehrig and Bernard Bauer and was named "Brauerei Lorenzen" (brewery Lorentzen).

In 1938 production reached about 20,000 hl of beer.

In 1968 the Roehrig brewery was absorbed by the "brasserie de l'Espérance" and ceased its production.